UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY page
for Birth to 3 Connections Program
We have a full-time position available for a motivated person
with a four-year degree in social work or a related field and
experience working with children and their families. Three
years of case management experience preferred. Come work
in a model Birth to 3 program for infants and toddlers with
developmental delays and disabilities. The ideal applicant will
• Commitment to family-centered services in a natural
• Good communication and organizational skills; and,
• Valid driver’s license, vehicle and vehicle insurance.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus; and,
• Previous experience with Birth to 3 and coordination of
teams is also a plus.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Submit cover letter
and resume by May 17th, 2017, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cultural diversity is important to our agency. Persons
of color or diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Equal opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.