UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY page
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County (UCP)
20 - 30 hours per week with a flexible schedule
If you want to join a team of professionals dedicated to enriching the quality of life for
people with disabilities, consider this exciting technology opportunity.
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County (UCP) is searching for a part time
Systems Administrator. In this role you will provide technical support and training to
staff, perform basic server and network administration, troubleshoot IT issues, serve
as a liaison to outside consultants, and recommend necessary purchases and
planning for IT needs. We are searching for a motivated and energetic team player
who demonstrates professionalism in all aspects of their work, acting as a goodwill
ambassador for UCP. Flexibility to work additional hours and on-call duties as
• Proven ability to effectively communicate and train technical skills across a wide
range of competencies.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and pay consistent attention
• Ability to think creatively in order to help move the agency forward.
• Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
• 2+ Years in system administration
• Extensive experience with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access, Windows 7, 8 and
10, Windows Server 2012R2, Exchange Server 2013. Knowledge of Hyper V and
SQL a plus.
• Firm understanding of HIPAA compliance
UCP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color and/or diverse backgrounds
are encouraged to apply.
EOE/ AA Employer
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements by Friday, April 21, 2017
to firstname.lastname@example.org by mail to:
United Cerebral Palsy
Attn: Beth Borchardt
2801 Coho St. Suite 300
Madison, WI 53713