Freedom Inc. is seeking a full-time advocate to work towards ending Sexual
Violence, Domestic Violence and related types of violence within Black
communities. We have an immediate opportunity for a highly motivated
individual who will provide support services and advocacy to Black victims and survivors of
domestic and sexual violence in Dane County. Freedom Inc is a nonprofit that works with low
income communities of color to end violence between individuals and violence from systems
like racism, sexism and homophobia.
* Must have at 5 least years of professional/community experiences working with Black
* Sexual assault professional work history is preferred but not necessary
* Basic understanding of social/economic/gender/racial justice issues-and willingness to learn
* Knowledge of basic computer skills such as Word, Excel, and Access.
* Must have a valid license and reliable car
* Must be comfortable working with teens, girls, women and LGBTQI folks
* Must understand the ramifications and impact of sexual assault and domestic violence on a
wide range of different family types and communities.
Recruitment ends at 4:30 pm, Saturday, April 15, 2017. All questions should be directed to M
Adams @ 414-430-1321 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Houa Yang @ 608- 234-0394
(email@example.com). Please send resume to: Attention: M Adams, Freedom, Inc 1810 S Park
Street, Suite #1, Madison, WI 53713 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freedom, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Black Sexual Assault Project Coordinator