Madison-area Urban Ministry is seeking a dynamic, full-time Development
Director to help take our programs to the next level. The Development Director
leads the development and implementation of our fundraising efforts, including
donor development and appeals and events. The Development Director also
works collaboratively with the Executive Director to oversee agency marketing and
The position requires:
• minimum of two years of experience in nonprofit fundraising, donor
relations, gifts, and board development
• Demonstrated ability to personally solicit and secure donations from
people and organizations.
• Strong communication skills, including speaking, writing and interpersonal
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple demands.
• Familiarity with the Madison philanthropic and business community desired.
• Interest in social justice, multi-faith work, and a belief in second chances.
This is a full-time position, salary range $45,000 - $60,000 with medical, dental
and life insurance, long-term disability insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
Application Procedure and Deadline:
Please submit a cover letter including a statement on how your experiences,
relationships and interests align with the position requirements and mission of
MUM. Please also include a resume and two professional references.
Applications are due by Wednesday May 23, 2018.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Director, 2115 South Park
Street, Madison, WI 53713.
Madison-area Urban Ministry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.