Voter Registration at Café CODA

Café CODA announces that beginning this Saturday, August 8, Voter Registration is available at CODA from noon to 4 p.m. every Saturday until the Election. All
COVID-19 precautions will be observed, including face mask requirement, social distancing enforced, and hand sanitizer available for use before/after
completion of the Voter Registration form.  Face masks will be available free to anyone not wearing one. The Voter Registration forms will be submitted to the
City Clerk for processing the following Monday and each Monday until the Election.

Café CODA owner Hanah Jon Taylor knows of no other jazz club, and perhaps music venue in Madison/Wisconsin/U.S., where you can register to vote! Be the
first to register at CODA!

bring current identification such as your driver’s license, Wisconsin ID card, current utility bill, or other proof of residency.  All Proof of Residence
documents must include the voter’s name and current residential address

• Current and valid State of Wisconsin Driver License or State ID card.
• Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit.
• Any identification card issued by an employer in the normal course of business and bearing a photo of the card holder, but not including a business card.
• A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election.
• A university, college, or technical college identification card (must include photo) ONLY if the voter provides a fee receipt dated within the last 9 months or the
institution provides a certified housing list, that indicates citizenship,  to the municipal clerk.
• A gas, electric, or telephone service statement (utility bill) for the period commencing no earlier than 90 days before Election Day.
• Bank statement.
• Paycheck or paystub.
• A check or other document issued by a unit of government.
• A letter on public or private social service agency letterhead identifying a homeless voter and describing the individual’s residence for voting purposes.
• Residential lease that is effective on date of registration. (Not valid if registering by mail.)
• An intake document from a residential care facility such as a nursing home or assisted living facility.

If you are unsure if your document will qualify as acceptable Proof of Residence, please contact your municipal clerk. Information can also be found at The
Wisconsin Elections Commission: 1-866-VOTE-WIS or